There are many amazing benefits of rice. But have you tried using Rice Soap to enhance your beauty? Rice is considered as an amazing source of improving your skin and give you an amazing look. Ladies who worked hours in rice and paddy fields used to wash their faces and bathe using rice water.
In today's time, some popular cosmetic brands use rice oil, rice extract and rice starch in their beauty products. One of the favorite ingredient among all of these is rice bran oil. It is said to be packed with antioxidants, Vitamin E, and other beauty-enhancing ingredients.
1. How to Make Rice Milk Soap
2. Benefits of Rice Milk Soap
How to Make Rice Milk Soap
In order to make this soap, you will need the following ingredients:
1. Jasmine Rice
3. Essential oils of your choice (can be avocado oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, and olive oil).
4. Herbs such as rosemary, lavender, thyme, marjoram, or any other herb of your choice
Follow the process of making the soap:
1. Cook 1 part rice to 4 parts of water
2. Allow it to cool
3. Now blend the rice
4. Finally strain rice milk from the fiber
5. Now, freeze the milk to make cubes
6. Next, take these cubes in a mixing bowl and slowly add lye. Melt it by mixing
7. Once the two blend together properly, strain it into a new bowl
8. Add your choice of essential oils and herbs to it
9. Blend it all together using a blender
10. Ensure that the paste is a consistent one
11. Now, pour the paste into a silicone mold and freeze it
12. Now, you’re ready to use your rice milk soap
The type of herbs and oils you will use give a distinct color, fragrance, and texture to your soap. You also have the option to add mango and shea butter to your rice milk soap. Aside from the fragrance, it also offers many skin benefits. These homemade Rice Milk Soaps create good lather and are creamy.
11 Amazing Benefits of Rice Milk Soap
You will mostly find Rice Milk as one of the active ingredients if you look through your skincare products. These are some of the benefits of Rice Milk Soap:
1. Rice milk transmits a whitening effect to the skin.
2. It leaves a beaming glow on your face.
3. If helps to even your skin tone.
4. It also helps lighten scars and dark spots on your face.
5. It is considered as a moisturizing agent that is good for the skin.
6. It helps your skin eliminate excess oil secretion and seals it with good moisture.
7. Rice Milk can leave your skin soft, smooth and supple when combined with honey.
8. You can also make an effective body scrub when you mix Rice Milk with Almond paste. One of the alternatives is gram flour.
9. Regular use of Rice Milk can cure dark lips.
10. It also helps find relief from sunburns.
11. You can also mix Rice Milk with turmeric powder. It is a good alternative for a toner.
We use many types of skincare products and cosmetics to look beautiful and nature has stored many good things for us. Rice Milk Soap is a great way to pamper yourself and your skin naturally without using harsh chemicals.
Make your own Rice Milk Soap and get naturally beautiful!
Have you ever tried to make your own Rice Milk Soap? Do not forget to share your amazing experience with us in the comments!