Eczema Honey Premium Witch Hazel and Aloe Spray provides deep cleansing and hydration. It can moisturize skin without feeling greasy. It’s a soothing and smoothing win for your skin to feel clean and refreshed.
- Hand-made in the US
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Never tested on animals
IN THE USA
SAFE FOR ALL AGES &
NEVER TESTED ON
Both Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera possess anti-inflammatory properties, which also help:
- Dry and irritated skin
- As an after shave
- As a post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish
- Witch Hazel Anti-inflammation and skin-repairing properties for deep cleansing
- Aloe Vera Juice Boosts hydration, absorbs quickly, and has the ability to protect and heal epithelial tissue, which is a layer of cells in the skin covering the body
- Vitamin E Oil Antioxidant to richly nourish and soothe skin
- Oatmeal Extract Gently soothes and relaxes the skin, reducing inflammation, and itchiness
- Organic Honey Powder Excellent antibacterial properties
- Natural Essential Oils Lavender Essential Oil (for its anti-inflammatory and physically calming properties)
Directions for Use:
Spray well. Let air dry and repeat. Do this 3-4 times per day or as often as desired. Storage in the refrigerator for a super cooling effect on itchy skin!
Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the natural ingredients found in Eczema Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Use caution when applying around open wounds.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.